1 Hour Segway Adventure of Philadelphia tickets
Your Go Philadelphia pass includes
- One-hour guided city tour on a Segway
- 30-minutes training and practice
- Free photos taken by your guide en route
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
Get to know the sights of Philadelphia on this one-hour Segway adventure, which covers the city's historic neighborhoods and iconic landmarks.
Your tour starts next to the Delaware River where you’ll enjoy views over New Jersey and out to the Benjamin Franklin Bridge. You’ll then continue along the waterfront towards the Historic District where you’ll pass classic sights including the Betsy Ross House, Franklin’s Grave, and Independence Hall. Explore the beautiful neighborhood of Society Hill and the gorgeous stately homes, and then wind your way across the Avenue of the Arts and towards the Schuylkill River.
After your detour into a tree-lined part of town, you’ll then travel to the Rocky statue where you might get the chance to run up and down the famous steps from the movie. Finally, you’ll cruise over to the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, explore Chinatown and Old City, and then make your way back to headquarters.
One Hour Segway Adventure of Philadelphia highlights
- Historic Old City
- Penn's Landing
- Benjamin Franklin Bridge
- Delaware River
- Columbus Boulevard
- Headhouse Plaza
- Bella Vista neighborhood
- Italian Market
- South Street
- Philadelphia Magic Gardens
- Society Hill
- Penn Hospital
- Race Street
- Independence Mall
Did you know
- Philly is known as the mural capital of the US, thanks to the 2,000 murals that decorate the city.
- Philadelphia is a city of firsts - among others, it boasts the first university, the first zoo, the first lending library, and, of course, the first cheesesteak.
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on 1 Hour Segway Adventure of Philadelphia tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Tour departs from the Philly Tour Hub store at 7 N Columbus Blvd. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour to have your pass scanned.
Tours depart daily at 10:00 am, 12:30 pm, 3:00 pm, (and 5:30 pm seasonal)
July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
- Segway riders must be 12-years-old or older. If a rider is under 18, they -must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult who can sign the waiver form.
- Riders must weigh between 100lbs – 300lbs.
- Philly by Segway reserves the right to decline a tour to anyone. It is imperative that riders follow guide instructions for their safety and the safety of the group.
The Philly Tour Hub
7 N Columbus Blvd, Suite 7B
Philadelphia, PA, 19106
Reviews for 1 Hour Segway Adventure of Philadelphia