One Liberty Observation Deck tickets
See all of Philadelphia and beyond from greater heights than ever before with a visit to One Liberty Observation Deck, Philly from the Top, Philadelphia's tallest enclosed observation deck featuring 360 degree views of downtown Philadelphia, the ‘burbs, and beyond.
Open 365 days a year, morning, noon, and night, your One Liberty Observation Deck ticket is flexible, so you can choose when you want to visit the top.
Explore Philadelphia’s skyline views from 57 floors above ground with interactive, touch screen display exhibits found around the One Liberty Observation Deck to help you identify landmark buildings and views so you can learn more about the history, architecture, and culture of each site. Interactive displays are available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Mandarin Chinese.
The Philadelphia Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
Located in One Liberty Place, one of the most iconic buildings in Philadelphia and located right the heart of Center City Philadelphia, you’ll get a top-down look at the ‘City of Brotherly Love’s’ most iconic sights. As you make your way up to Philly from the Top, you’ll learn all about the city’s history and integral role Philadelphia has played in US history and learn all about the music, sports, and culture unique to Philadelphia--#TheRealPhilly experience.
It's Brotherly Love from above.
What to expect:
The Philadelphia Pass gets you free admission to One Liberty Observation Deck.
Your One Liberty Observation Deck tickets include all exhibits and attractions included in General Admission and a FREE guided Philly from the Top Tour, available 7 days a week, 5 times a day.
- A larger-than-life statue of Benjamin Franklin, a Philadelphia icon.
- Unbeatable views of Philadelphia icons along the skyline, including City Hall, the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, the Benjamin Franklin Bridge, the stadium complex, University City, the Comcast Center, and beyond (on a clear day, you might be able to see all the way to New Jersey).
- State-of-the-Art elevator ride up to the 57th floor features an informative video about Philadelphia.
Tips for visiting:
- Take the FREE tour. Check the schedule online before you go to plan your visit around one of the free, guided Philly from the Top tours you can take on the 57th floor.
- Most visitors spend around 30-45 minutes at Philly from the Top.
- Check the weather: One Liberty Observation Deck is open rain or shine—don’t let the rain deter you though, inclement weather can add drama to the photos you take!
- If you’re into photography, try to plan your visit around the “golden hour,” for the best photos.
- To avoid paying for parking or having trouble finding a spot on the street, plan to use public transportation to get there; Market Frankford Line and Broad Street Lines both have stops within walking distance of One Liberty Place.
Your pass includes One Liberty Observation Deck tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Present your pass at the admissions desk.
Through April 30, 2019: 10AM – 8PM (with last admission at 7:30pm)
May 1 – August 31, 2019: 10AM – 9PM (with last admission at 8:30pm)
September 1, 2019 – April 30, 2020: 10AM – 8PM (with last admission at 7:30pm)
Hours are subject to change. Please check the attraction's website for the most up-to-date hours.
1650 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Reviews for One Liberty Observation Deck