Blackout dates: November 24-26, December 1-3, 8-10, 15-17, 22-24, 25-January 1.
Longwood Gardens tickets
Visit Longwood Gardens – one of the premier horticultural display gardens in the US – and spend some time walking through lush displays of exotic plants, horticulture, and intricate fountain systems and shows.
You can cover a lot of ground at Longwood Gardens, 1,077 acres of grounds, indoors and out. From formal gardens, to plant displays geared towards kids, to intricate fountains and an expansive meadow, there’s something for anyone with an interest in nature at Longwood Gardens. You’ll get to see a diverse array of plant species, too. From seasonal blooms and fruits to exotic flowers, cacti, succulents, and more, get up close to a variety of plants and learn about their unique properties and all they have to offer.
Constantly pushing the limits of horticulture, Longwood Gardens has made significant contributions to the study of plants and the infinite potential they have to offer. The dedication of the Gardens’ staff is apparent in the displays and plant curations throughout the gardens.
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
What to expect:
The Philadelphia Pass grants you free Gardens Admission tickets to the Longwood Gardens. Not valid for specially ticketed events and performances or during Peak Days during A Longwood Christmas.
- Birdhouse: climb the stairs to the tallest treehouse, tucked away in a natural landscape, to get a squirrel’s-eye-view of the surrounding scenery.
- Exhibition Hall: this massive hall is considered the centerpiece of this 1921 Conservatory.
- Large and Small Lake: take a stroll through rolling green lawns and landscapes inspired by English parks.
- Topiary Garden: this whimsical corner of the gardens features shrubbery trimmed to playful shapes and themes.
- Bonsai Display: visit living art gallery of a miniature forest.
- Waterlily Display: see the colorful lily pads in bloom for the summer season.
- Italian Water Garden: experience Pierre S. du Pont’s enthusiasm for fountains in this concentrated collection of coordination water features.
- And lots more.
Tips for visiting:
- Plan to spend around 3.5-4 hours exploring the Longwood Gardens.
- What to wear: dress for the weather as you’ll be both indoors and outdoors and wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- What to bring: water, hat, sunscreen, and bug spray (as needed).
- Check their site before you go to see what’s in bloom and read up on the plant life you’ll see.
- Check the calendar of events to see if your visit coincides with any special events.
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on Longwood Gardens tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Daily 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Christmas Season: 9:00 am-10:00 pm
Summer: Monday-Wednesday, 9:00 am-6:00 pm; Thursday-Sunday, 9:00 am-10:00 pm
Blackout dates: November 24-26, November 30, December 1-3, 8-10, 15-17, 22-24, 25-January 1.
1001 Longwood Rd
Kennett Square, PA 19348
Reviews for Longwood Gardens